Monday, December 16, 2013

Blog 25a

DRAFT of Literary Review that I am still working on:

               Before I could start my own research to answer my research question, I needed to find out if or whether other researchers have written/researched this question.  What I realized as I was looking for research papers, this question has not been a focus for other researchers and there has not been much of research done of how viewers feel.  I did find a research book, A Theory of Adaptation written by Linda Hutcheon with Siobban O’Flynn.  In this book, they answer many questions of what exactly adaptation is, the difference of each adaptation (from novels to film, film to novels, play to novels, play to films, etc.), and gives advice for writers who want to become adapters. 

No comments:

Post a Comment